Monday, October 14, 2013

Writing Release

Why do you blog?

I've always been a writer.  Whether I think that other people need to read what I write or not is completely different.

Writing is the best way for me to get my feelings out and organize my thoughts.  That's why I make lists. When I'm upset with someone I write a letter.  When I'm upset in general I just start typing.  The process of putting your thoughts and feelings on paper and then rereading them is very cathartic.  It can help put all sorts of things into perspective.

I started this blog because I'm not going to school this quarter and I wanted to have something to do besides run PJ around and watch TV.  I liked the idea of doing a 31 day challenge.  Today is day 29 and I'm addicted.  It's amazing to me how many people have read my blog.  It's not just my mom!!!

Now that I'm addicted I think that I'll probably just keep doing it.  It makes me feel better and I like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment