Monday, October 7, 2013

Money Can't Buy Happiness. But It's Better to Cry in a Maserati Than a Toyota.

If you won the lottery...


It seems to be that this is a silly topic.  I suppose there are a lot of people who wouldn't do the normal "win the lottery" things, however I am not one of them.

If I won the lottery I would quit my job, but first I would  create a trust and claim all my winnings in the name of the trust.  Of course I would invest a bunch of money so that I could live off of the interest, easily, for the rest of my life.

I would pay off my, and a lot of other people's, debt and then I would buy a few houses around the world and I would travel.

My houses would be in Portland, Southern California and somewhere in Italy.  I would for sure buy a house in Hawaii just so Mi'Cole and Hutch (and anyone else) could go whenever they wanted.

I would start a Dutch Bros. franchise in SoCal so when I am there, at my house on the beach, I could have Dutch Bros. whenever I wanted.

I would spend a ridiculous amount of money on clothes, shoes and purses.

And I would buy a Maserati and probably 20 other cars and toys with wheels.



However, in order to win the lottery, you actually have to play the lottery.  I guess I'll just keep job, my apartment and drive my Toyota to Dutch Bros for a coffee.





No comments:

Post a Comment