Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Random Ramblings

The meaning behind your blog name -




Today is the last day of my 31 day blog challenge.  It seems really weird that it's been that long.  I love the way writing a blog everyday makes me feel.  At the same time it's a little odd to think that from here on out I am going to be on my own.  No more prompts to help me write.  Maybe I'll find another challenge to do.  I work best with structure.

I think that my blog name is pretty self explanatory.  I can be pretty random. I have a tendency to ramble about nothing in particular.  I am now officially "30 something" and my name is Rachel.

I hope that as I continue the Random Ramblings you will all continue to read and enjoy them.  And hey, if anyone thinks of a topic that I should ramble about, I would be happy to take the suggestion.

1 comment:

  1. How about something that makes you really uncomfortable? Have you done that yet?

    ReplyDelete