Tuesday, November 12, 2013

She Like My Sexy Cool Mama

A song that makes you happy...

When I was pregnant with PJ I drove A LOT.  I lived in Vancouver, worked in John's Landing, was planning a wedding and spending a lot of time at my moms house.  I also got to be about the size of a house when I was pregnant.  I think I gained a little over 60 pounds.  It got to the point where I barely fit behind the steering wheel of my little Subaru Impreza.

This is me 8 months pregnant.  I was bigger by the time I was done.
Hard to believe this was 10 years ago. 

I loved that car.  It didn't bother me to drive all the time because it was so fun to drive. It was little and blue and it zipped around.  Unfortunately, a rear facing car seat didn't fit in the back so I had to get rid of it.  Out of all of the cars that I've ever had that one was probably my favorite.

Of course this is the only picture I can find.


Anyway, Baby Bash - Suga Suga was really popular when I was pregnant.  It was a fun song and it came on the radio all of the time.  I really liked it and I listened to it really loud.  There came a point where PJ would "dance" when it came on.  I remember the first time I realized that is what he was doing.  I don't know if he could feel the vibration or if he could actually hear it but every time it came on the radio it was like he woke up in there and started moving around and he didn't do it for any other song.



Now when it comes on the radio at random it always makes me really happy.  PJ hates it when I say that it's "his" song and claims that he doesn't like it.  I think he's just being a contrary nine-year-old.  I don't care what he says, it will always be his song and reminds me that he has always had quite the personality, even in utero.


No comments:

Post a Comment