Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A Song You Want Played at Your Wedding.... Wait, What!?

A song you want played at your wedding...

Hmmm... haven't I already done that twice?



I suppose, if we're speaking hypothetically, I could come up with a song or two I'd like played...

Or maybe if someone asked me to create a wedding playlist for them...

Or if someone sent an RSVP to their wedding asking that the guests each request a song...

Or maybe just a song I would like to hear played during a movie wedding...

Or maybe a song that had a wedding in the video....

How about a song that has the word wedding in it...

Alright, who am I kidding?  Being the hopeless romantic and lover of (other peoples) weddings that I am I can't help but think "Oh, that would be the perfect wedding song" when I hear an amazing, romantic song. That actually happened the other day.  John Legend has a new song called "All of Me" that was meant to be played at weddings.  It's awesome, even if you aren't getting married.  Every person on the planet wants someone to tell them that they love all their "perfect imperfections".  Plus, there's not a whole lot of things that are sexier than a song played entirely on the piano.



So if you're thinking of getting married, you're welcome.  I have provided you with the perfect song.




Um... all of this wedding talk is giving me anxiety.  I can't breathe and I think I'm breaking out in hives. Where's the whiskey?





No comments:

Post a Comment