Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Another Boring Blog About New Beginnings... Kind Of




I have been planning for weeks, a end of the year blog about starting fresh and new and about all of the things I have learned this past year.  I was going to write about the fact that tomorrow is the first day of the new year as well as a new moon.  A fresh start for everyone and everything.  Then I woke up at 5:30 this morning and started over thinking things, the way that I do, and decided to scrap that idea.

I feel like any day can be a new start.  I understand that starting at the beginning is a good idea.  But what about the middle?  Or three quarters of the way through?  I think that the most important lesson I learned in 2013 is that you can start new at any time.  You don't have to wait for something significant to happen. You don't have to wait for a certain date.  Your "new year" can start any day that you want it to.

Don't wait to change your life. You can change it any day you want.  Even right smack dab in the middle.


No comments:

Post a Comment