Monday, September 16, 2013

Hopping on the Blogging Bandwagon

My friend, and occasional roommate, Veronica, started a 31 day blog challenge.  Reading her blog has inspired me to create one of my own, and do the challenge, in spite of the fact that I know there is no way I can be as amusing as she is. I figure since I decided to take this quarter off of school this will be a good way to keep my brain working. So here it goes, day one, introduction and recent photo.

My name is Rachel.  I have a 10 year old son. I love reading, coffee, Pinterest, wine, quotes, music and the beach.  Tomorrow's post is supposed to be 20 facts about me.  I feel like I'm really not all that interesting and if I say much more I will run out of facts and not have a post for tomorrow :-)  

I took this picture last week because I was SO tired of my Facebook profile pic.  Yes, I was in the car.  No I wasn't driving. I was waiting in the line at Dutch Bros. to get coffee.  They know me there and don't judge me for taking selfies while I'm waiting in line.  Gotta pass the time somehow.    


1 comment:

  1. Woohoo, good girl!! Its very cathartic, writing a blog. Get your demons out. :)

    ReplyDelete