Saturday, November 29, 2014

I Got a Million Trillion Things I'd Rather Do #idfwu



Unless this is your first time reading my blog you know that one of my favorite words is fuck.  I also really like the word plethora. Which is on the completely opposite end of the vocabulary spectrum. This blog is about a song that says the work fuck a plethora of times.

I have spent a lot of time and energy and years caring what other people thing of me and my choices. I'm pretty sure I have blogged about it before.  Recently I've discovered that as I get older I just don't care what people think.  

I've also been the type of person that gives a lot of second chances but when I'm done giving chances I'm done with that person.  It's always been that way.  Ask my ex-husbands. 

Big Sean's song I Don't Fuck With You is a song about both of those things that makes me happy every time I hear it.  It's crude and ridiculous and he says the work fuck fifty plus times.  But every time I hear it I smile and sing along.  

There isn't anyone that I think of specifically when I hear this song, nor am I feuding or mad at anyone that I think this song applies to.  It's just a song, using my favorite word over and over, to convey a level of ambivalence that I love.  E-40 doesn't hurt anything either. 


No comments:

Post a Comment